A EU-Defias Brotherhood roleplaying guild (RP-PVP)
HomeTBPCFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
March 2018

Share | 

Application : Beladred

Go down 

PostSubject: Application : Beladred   Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:47 am

Name: Beladred
Class: Warlock
level: 85

Played this game since early fall 2005. I've done it all really.. raided, PvPed, RPed.. I believe it was in the fall of 2009 that I started RPing, so I concider myself having experience in the area. After having HC-raided 5 days a week for years it felt like a really great change for me to RP. I get to use my imagination and just enjoy the game in a calm setting.

The Honest Dogs Company

Name: Beladred

Your experience in handling explosives?

Umm, I would say average, but I'm working on it!

Your experience in selling/buying?

Ah, now here is my thing! That auction house is MY turf pal! I made a fortune out of that place with my smart brains and trading skills!

Your experience in combat?

*this text seems to be shakily scribbled, from Beladred laughing* Trust me pal, I'm good! To bad my enemies can't be here to agree with me, if you know what I'm saying!

How would you describe yourself as a worker?

Loyal, Honest and I get the job done!

Why should the Company hire you?

As stated above, I'm loyal,honest and I get the job done and I dont whine and bitch around!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application : Beladred   Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:13 am

Ahh, as you see we've been going through some major changes within the guild. Our concept is a little different now. We've merged with another guild and we're now called The Blackpowder Company. A mercenary/weapons production Company which is goblin run but welcomes other races for a workforce. We haven't gotten around to changing the application forms and so forth yet. But do give us a call ingame if you are still interested, we can have a small IC meeting to complete your application.
Back to top Go down
Application : Beladred
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Blackpowder Company :: Public Forum :: Applications & Info-
Jump to: